In order to maintain social distancing in our worship services, we will continue in our multiple service format. As a result, some of our Sunday School classes will be meeting at 9 am and other classes will meet during the 10:30 am worship service. Participants will be asked to:
– Wear masks when moving throughout the building. Once seated an option to wear a mask will be given to each participant.
– Sit in seating arranged for social distancing that will make provision for family groups
– Fellowship outside (when weather allows) between services allowing for our cleaning crews to prepare for the next service.
– Use hand sanitizer that is available throughout the building
– Sign-up for the worship service you desire to attend opposite from your Sunday School time
– Come prepared for learning as we together seek to know our Savior more!
Young Adults – College, Career, Single or Married
Location: Annex 9:00 a.m.
Class Leaders: Ty & Cheryl VerMeulen
Engaged & newly married couples
Location: Fellowship Hall 9:00 a.m.
Class Leaders: Mark & Vonda Atkinson
Young couples with or without kids
Location: Rooms 113- 114 9:00 a.m.
Class Leaders: Pastor Steve & Becky Nichols, Jeremiah & Traci Bockman, Jon & Rebecca Bockman, Grant & Jamie Drallette
Adults with children school-aged through college
Location: Room 111-112 9:00 a.m.
Class Leaders: Justin & Erin Crown, Paul & Lisa Block, Jon & Maren Rock
Adults with college-age & young adult children
Location: Fellowship Hall 10:30 a.m.
Class Leaders: Ron Uhl & Brendon Ouzoonian
Adults with children of any age
Location: Room 206 (Choir Room) 9:00 a.m.
Class Leaders: Mark & Barb Triemstra
Adults in the empty nest stage of life
Location: Room 206 (Choir Room) 10:30 a.m.
Class Leaders: Larry Brovont, Jerry Davis, Wolf Lugauer, Dick Tyler
Ladies of all ages and walks of life
Location: Room 210 (Orchestra Room) 10:30 a.m.
Class Leaders: Peggy Abernathy, Lynn Ford, Suzanne Smith